Before you email, please review the FAQs below as they may answer your queries:
- If you are having difficulty logging on or have other technical issues with the website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and John will come back to you within 3 days. Do not use this email address for general queries.
- The meetings page gives “save the date” and notices about up-coming courses for health care professionals.
- Details such as registration details, programs, venues and contact details of the course organisers will be added when available.
- Please use the contacts on that page for queries regarding meetings, or if not available, wait for contact details to be posted.
- The BSCA is unable to keep lists of health professionals interested in courses
- We welcome membership applications from appropriately qualified health care professionals working in the field of cutaneous allergy
- Applicants will need 2 proposers as defined in our constitution.
- Please see our constitution for the requirements and other information
- Membership fees are £35 per calendar year
British Society for Cutaneous Allergy
4 Fitzroy Square