The BSCA has several awards:
- Prosser-White Oration
An invited lecture delivered at the Annual General Meeting and is named after a famous contact dermatologist.
- Best presentation
Of an original communication at the annual scientific meeting.
- Winner 2019 – Dr M Fitzgerald
- Previous Winners:
- 2018 – Dr L Ali 2017 – Dr SA Chan 2016 – Dr A Spencer 2015 – Dr Z Venables
- 2014 – Dr J Simpson 2013 – Dr R Urwin 2012 – Dr A Lloyd-Lavery 2011 – Dr A Lowney
- 2010 – Dr M O’Connell 2009 – Dr K Bilcha 2008 – Dr M Kaur 2007 – Dr A Hafajee
- 2006 – Dr M Malik 2005 – Dr K Watson
- Best poster
First Introduced at the Annual meeting in Liverpool July 2019.
- Winner 2019 – Dr S Morrow
- Barry Statham Award
This award is given to SpRs to attend meetings of the European Contact Dermatitis Society or American Contact Dermatitis Society. The award is at the discretion of the committee. Applications should be made in writing to the treasurer at least 3 months in advance of the proposed travel.